United 2+1 Premier Motorhome
This super motorhome is perfect for 2 adults and a child. Built on a Mercedes Benz Sprinter long wheel base, this motorhome offers even more living space for your family, with enhanced seating and sleeping comfort for a child. Sure to be a winner!
Front swiveling seats and a third passenger seat behind the driver create a second living area complete with a flat LCD Screen and DVD player as a standard feature. We've built more enhancements into the third passenger seat so that in the evening this lounge area also converts to a comfortable sleeping area, providing space both day and night for the third member of your family.
Other features include filtered water, hot and cold pressurised water, shower and toilet, 4 burner gas cooker with grill and rangehood, gas and electric heating, and extensive storage. Modern cabinetry and a luxury finish provide a warm living environment
All vehicle specifications and facilities shown below are an indication only and are subject to change as models are introduced to the United fleet.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter with 2.2 turbo diesel engine
- 2 swivel seats in the driver's cab, and a comfortable single seat directly behind the driver
- Child seat or baby seat can be fitted to the single seat behind the driver
- Driver and passenger airbags
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- Air conditioning in driver's cab
- Radio and CD player in driver's cab.
- Unobstructed walk through from driver's cab to spacious rear living area
- DVD with LCD screen
- Shower unit with toilet and hand basin
- Modern cabinetry provides a luxury finish
- Electric and gas heating
- 4 burner gas stove with grill
- Rangehood with halogen lights
- Refrigerator with small freezer unit - 12 volt
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- Filtered water
- Waste water tank
- Extensive storage
- Personal security safe
- Complete living equipment kit
DAY AND NIGHT LAYOUTS
Seat Belt Guide for the United 2+1 Premer Motorhome
• Seat belt fitted
A Child/Baby Seat can be fitted to the third passenger seat behind