United 6 Premier Motorhome
Now there are no more arguments about who gets the best view! United's new generation 6 berth Premier Automatic motorhome allows everyone to be seated at the front of the vehicle.
Built on a Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Volkswagen chassis, this new addition to our automatic fleet allows unobstructed walk through access from the driver's cab to the spacious rear living area. A shower and toilet, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, excellent kitchen facilities , LCD Screen and DVD player and a filtered water system are just some of the features.
Up to the minute with a modern look both inside and out coupled with curved cabinetry create a warm living environment . Sleeping arrangements feature a double bed above the driver's cab, with a large double bed in the rear and a double bed converted from the dinette. Everything you need for your New Zealand campervan holiday experience.
All vehicle specifications and facilities shown below are an indication only and are subject to change as models are introduced to the United fleet.
- Mercedes Benz or Volkswagen with 2.0 or 2.2 litre turbo diesel engine
- Driver and passenger airbags
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- Radio & CD player in driver's cab
- 2 seat belts in driver's cab & on 4 seats behind driver
- 2 baby seat anchor points on the 2 forward facing seats directly behind the driver
- 3 double beds
- Walk through from the driver's cab to the spacious rear living area
- Vented Air conditioning and heating in driver’s cab
- Diesel heating in rear
- Shower unit with hand basin
- 4 burner gas stove with grill and oven
- Refrigerator with small freezer unit - 12 volt
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- Filtered water system
- Waste water tank
- LCD screen and DVD player
- Extensive storage including external locker
- Personal security safe
DAY AND NIGHT LAYOUTS
• Seat belt fitted
Seat belt fitted on both seats in driver’s cab and four passenger seats behind the driver
Two child seats can be fitted to the passenger seats directly behind the driver