United Campervans - Cancellations, transfers and amendments
Cancellations following confirmation will incur cancellation fees as follows:
Up to 22 days prior to commencement of hire - no cancellation fee
7-21 days prior to pick up - 20% of total reservation cost, or deposit, whichever is greater
1 -6 days prior to pick up - 50% of total reservation cost, or deposit, whichever is greater
No Show, or day of pick up - 100% of total reservation cost
- Amendments to increase the length of the booking can be made at no cost.
- If a bookings travel dates are amended within the cancellation fee period to be outside of the cancellation fee period and is subsequently cancelled, the cancellation fee for the original booking will apply.
- It is important to note that United Campervans may, at its discretion, treat any amendment to decrease the booking as a cancellation.
- If the customer wishes to change the drop-off destination, they must first obtain authorisation from Reservations. Subject to change being approved, an additional charge of up to NZ$750 may apply.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance, including sufficient cancellation insurance to cover the above charges.
- The early return of a vehicle does not entitle the hirer to a refund.